ABRP (A Better Route Planner) no longer using Open Charge Map information?

Does anyone knows why ABRP (A Better Route Planner) is no longer using the Open Charge Map database for chargers?

It seems that they are using different sources now, and our routes that used to be correctly planned there are completely ruined now.

They have 2 or 3 duplicated chargers for each location, all wrong connectors, power, etc.

Our community here in Brazil has been registering and mapping the country with hundreds of chargers, and it’s now not useful on ABRP anymore…

That is disappointing.

At one point I could find the list of data sources that they used on their web site but I am not seeing it now. I wonder if this is a fall out of them being acquired by Rivian.

Yes, before, if you wanted to change a charger, they would direct you to Open Charge Map. Now they have their crappy own editor, and the entire database is wrong.

They’ve always had their own mixed data set, some Open Charge Map and lots of other things that they pull directly (like tesla superchargers etc). I’m not aware of them having stopped using OCM data but of course they’re free to do that at any time. It would be worth asking them what has happened on their forum, perhaps they have switched to something else and you need to update that instead.