Is there a charge station update API?

Hi,

We have a database with +40000 charge point, and we have contracts with the stations owners.
Is there an API to publish theses stations (and their updates) on openchargemap ?

Stephane

1 Like

Hi,
Yes we can absolutely arrange that - you can either provide us an API to connect to in order to pull the data into OCM or you can provide us the data. There is an API but it’s generally not used for bulk imports by external parties as it requires complex de-duplication which is generally outside the scope.

The most important aspect is that the data is openly licensed for distribution - either by granting us explict permission to redistribute the data under the CC BY A 4.0 creation commons license or by specifying another applicable open data license.

Hi Christopher

We also would like to publish our charging devices on openchargemap. Is it possible to get in contact via mail to exchange information and to discuss the steps that need to be taken?

Kind regards
Max.

1 Like

Hi Max, you can reach me at christoper.cook {at} openchargemap.org, I’m afraid I’m generally pushed for time but happy to try to provide some guidance. We would accept an OCPI format feed for instance.