Adding charging-info to norwegian map

Hi, in Norway we have an open API solution with updated charger info, is it easy to get this included in the map? It’s far to technical for me, but if someone knows?

https://info.nobil.no/index.php/api-tilgang

I’m still around and slowly but surely going forward.
Thanks for the info, we have similar data source in PL too
We are working on a fancy backend and aggregation of open data sources, once we finish it, it should be easy to contribute back to OpenChargeMap

1 Like

We do have a Nobil.no import but it hasn’t run in a long time, generally because custom imports require too much maintenance and occasionally go badly wrong. We would like to accept OCPI or other standard format imports instead.

I’ll have a look at the Nobil.no import and see if it can still work.

1 Like

Hi, the nobil.no import has been updated now. If any sites are missing we can investigate if we know what they are called in the original data.

Hi, thanks! I think there might be a Issue where several charging stations have the same name, and then only one of them gets desplayed somehow. But i see there’s several others aswell that’s missing, so i will try to figure out any pattern. It’s strange since it’s not one specific provider that’s missing.

That’s possible, if they share the same location or are very close to each other they definitely wouldn’t be imported but it shouldn’t count them as duplicates just for having the same name (I don’t think).

My TomTom GPS shows a lot of them - not sure if it shows all, since my car drinks diesel - so perhaps the TomTom app shows them too?

Yes, the ones that share most of the name are really close to each other as well, but with different providers. So there might be where the problems is.

My TomTom GPS shows a lot of them - not sure if it shows all, since my car drinks diesel - so perhaps the TomTom app shows them too?
momix
indigocard.com activate

The strange thing is that they show in the nobil-client-test-map, but does not work with the API.

Our de-duplication limit is currently 200 meters and I think some of these are much closer to each other than that, so we may need to adjust that.

Changing the de-duplication limit from 200m to 50m has improved the import.

1 Like

Thats wonderful! Looks like that worked a lot yes. Thanks!